Bring the fairway to you and improve your game from the comfort of your garage, barn, backyard or any space large enough to swing a golf club. Pair one of our impact screens with a launch monitor and you're ready to get training with your very own DIY Golf Simulator, regardless of the weather!
Before you tee up, the first decision you need to make concerns budget — do you splurge for incredible image quality or get the size you want? Learn how to select the best impact material.
For those indecisive or curious about which tradeoff to make to fit your budget, let's start with screens and go from there. We offer Standard, Preferred, and Premium golf simulator screens ranging in price, each with their own advantages.
Made to Order:
Golf simulator screens are made to order, so production lead time may fluctuate based on volume. Please add the item to your cart and enter your shipping information to view the most up-to-date product lead time.
Golf Screen Materials:
Standard Golf Hitting Screen
- Perfect for beginners or first-timers – an inexpensive impact screen for golf.
- Budget-friendly golf hitting net for golf simulators.
- Use with real golf balls up to 250 MPH.
Preferred Golf Impact Screen
- Best value for both home and light commercial users looking for the best durability.
- Much smoother texture than Standard with tightly woven fibers for better HD picture.
- Use with real golf balls up to 250 MPH with an indoor golf simulator.
Premium Indoor Golf Screen
- The smoothest surface available on a full impact material.
- Made of three layers of heavy-duty, tight-knit impact resistant polyester.
- Quiets noise from the golf ball hitting the screen with a cushioned center layer.
- Recommended where image quality is the top concern.
Finished with 2.5-inch black vinyl edges and grommets all the way around the screen. Our grommets have an outer dimension of 3/4" and an inner dimension of 3/8". The front of the grommet has a smooth, rounded appearance.
Finished with Flaps
In this style, we enhance our standard finishing with 7-inch flaps edged with 1-inch loop fastener strips all the way around the screen.
Finished with Fastener
Here we enhance our standard finishing with 1-inch loop fastener strips all the way around the screen.
Looking to mount your finished edge screen? We recommend our 6-inch Black Ball Bungees, available in any quantity you can think of.
Note that the life of a screen varies based on use. All Carl's impact screen users should note that these materials are "wearable" products. The style, ability, and frequency of the user will all contribute to the service life of a screen. However, all of our golf training aid materials and screens have been tested to withstand thousands of strikes at up to 250 miles per hour. Learn more information about extending the life of your golf screen and troubleshooting bounce back tips.