Foresight GCQuad Launch Monitor
The world's most accurate, versatile, and complete launch monitor on the market.
As the only launch monitor in the industry to utilize Quadrascopic imaging, the GCQuad delivers the most accurate detailed picture of your swing. With repeatable and reliable data indoors and out, the GCQuad is a three-time Golf Digest Editors' Choice Award Winner for a reason.
Includes the FSX Play, FSX 2020, and FSX Pro Software.
Sleek Design and User-Friendly Interface
Superior design and top-of-the-line materials set the GCQuad apart from the competition. It's not only beautiful and easy to use - it's one of the most accurate launch monitors. You can trust that your GCQuad will deliver unparalleled performance. No wonder so many professional golfers choose this bad boy on the range.
Unprecedented Accuracy At Home or At The Course
The GCQuad is the only launch monitor with Quadrascopic imaging, providing the most accurate ball and club head performance analysis. With the Golf Digest Editors' Choice Award to prove it, the GCQuad provides repeatable and reliable data indoors and out.
No Subscriptions Necessary
You'll love the fact that GCQuad doesn't require any subscriptions. With every purchase, you'll receive the FSX 2020 Golf Simulation Software (with 10 courses), FSX Pro Software for driving range and session analysis, and FSX Play (which features enhanced graphics). Trust us when we say that this is the gold standard for golfers who want the very best. Don't wait any longer to invest in your golf game.
4 High-Speed Tracking Cameras
On-Screen Ball Placement
Includes 10 Golf Courses
- Blue Bayou Golf and Fishing Club
- Broken Tree Golf Course
- Linfield National Golf Club
- Teton Pines Golf Course
- Willow Crest Golf Club
- The Farms Golf Club
- Beaver Hills Country Club
- Tall Pines Golf Club
- Butterfield Country Club (Red/Blue)
- Kinsale Golf and Fitness Club
How It Works
See It In Action
Data Parameters of GCQuad (Ball and Club Data)
- Ball speed
- Horizontal & vertical launch angles
- Side spin
- Carry distance
- Club head speed
- Smash factor
- Angle of attack
- Club path
- Loft at impact
- Lie & face angle at impact
- Impact location on the club face
- GCQuad Launch Monitor
- FSX Play Software
- FSX 2020 Software
- 10 Courses
- FSX Pro Performance Software
- Foresight Fairgrounds
- 2-year warranty
- Power adapter & cable
- USB-C cable
- Alignment stick
- Club markers
To load your swing data, you can connect using an Apple or Android device connection. The GCQuad can connect via USB, Ethernet, or WiFi.
To use FSX software with your GCQuad you need a PC with the following system specifications:
- Operating System: 64 Bit Windows 10 or greater
- not supported: iOS, Linux
- Processor: 7th Gen or greater Intel i5, i7, and i9 processors (AMD CPU not recommended)
- Memory/RAM: 8GB system memory (16GB+ recommended for Swing Camera use)
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 or greater
- recommended for Quality/Optimal Performance: GeForce RTX 3070ti/3080/3090
- not supported: Nvidia Quadro, AMD GPU
Ideal Space Requirements
The GCQuad does not have specific space requirements. Check out Measuring Your Space For An Indoor Golf Simulator for our basic space recommendations.
FSX Digital Download
|7"(w) x 4"(d) x 12.5"(h)
|Removable Lithium-Ion Rechargeable
|USB Type C / WiFi / Ethernet
“The most important shot in golf is the next one.”Ben Hogan