Virtual Golf Course Design
Play your favorite course all year long - premium graphics, photorealistic, custom designed on GSPro!
Step 1: Check If Your Course Can Be Designed
Let us know the course you'd like designed and we'll see if we can create a realistic and playable GSPro version of your favorite golf course. It won't cost you a dime to check!
Can You Design My Course? Let's Find Out!
Step 2: Got The Okay? Purchase Your Design
If you have the go ahead that your course can be designed, then you're ready to Add to Cart. Choose the level of detail and let's get started designing!
Virtual Golf Course Design Services
Our Essentials level of Custom Course Design creates a GSPro playable golf course, published publicly in the GSPro library. Included in this level is:
- Up to 18 holes
- Your choice from ~35 clubhouses - can modify colors and materials
- Up to 5 tee sets, including junior tees and par 3 tees
- Course designed with an accurate representation of the terrain (cart paths not included)
- 4 pin positions on each green
- Placement of trees and grasses
- Custom fairway and rough textures including mow lines (which give the course that custom realistic look)
- Outside of the boundary of the course will be tree-lined
- 2 revisions
- Any course playability issues will be fixed ongoing
- Lifetime upgrades for GSPro compatibility
- Guaranteed lifetime compatibility with all future versions of GSPro
⬆️ If you're considering other virtual golf simulator course designers, make sure to ask about this. The last thing you want is to invest in your own course, only to have it unplayable when a new version comes out.
Our Club level of Custom Course Design gives you the option to keep your course private. Great for clubs! Includes everything in the Essentials level, PLUS:
- Up to 8 tee sets, including junior tees and par 3 tees
- Custom cart paths
- Custom rock areas, rock walls, and bulkheads
- Custom flags and tee markers
- Customized accessories (rakes, trash cans, benches, ball washers, light posts, etc.)
- Background buildings and/or landscape, (ie. houses or distant hills)
- Custom audio
- Practice range area (fully usable)
- Unlimited revisions for one year after the course is delivered
How It Works
Step 1: Request Your Course
Step 2: Purchase and Prepare
Step 3: Receive Your Creation
“Things you don’t hear playing virtual golf: “Be careful that you don’t step in the goose poop on the fairway.”Carl