Carl's Floor Mounted Projector Enclosure
Protect your floor projector during your golf swing.
In a golf simulator, projectors can be mounted in many different places, including on the ground between the golfer and impact screen.
- Keep your projector safe from flying balls
- Protect from ricochets
- Turf top coordinates perfectly with Carl's Hitting Mat
- Keeps cables and cords out of the way
- Looks great in a golf simulator!
Shield Your Floor Mounted Projector
A projector enclosure is great for short throw projectors. Instead of installing and wiring your golf simulator projector on the ceiling, this protective enclosure lets you floor mount it safely.
Swing Without Worrying About Your Projector
Keep your golf simulator looking good and your projector safe with Carl’s Floor Mounted Projector Enclosure.
Angle Your Projector for the Perfect Image
Your floor-mounted projector enclosure includes two wedges. These wedges are designed to elevate the back of the projector, allowing the projected image to align perfectly with your screen all the way to the ground, which creates the seamless turf-to-screen visual experience that Carl's C-Series Enclosures are known for. The wedges are compatible with any projector's vertical offset specification.
Golf Simulator Projector Case Features
Sized to Fit Most Projectors
- Projector enclosure with turf on top
- Sides made of black aluminum
- Front is covered by a clear polycarbonate sheet.
- Top and bottom are made of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic
- 2 angling wedges to help align your image perfectly
Projector Mounting Recommendations
Set Up to Take Only Indirect Shots
“Virtual golf is as close to actual golf as you can get without having to ask, “Mind if we can play through?”Carl