Carl's Sample Pack(s)
Sample Packs allow you to see and feel the difference between each of our materials. Better yet, they allow you to project onto them so you can judge for yourself which material is the best match for your needs.
Feeling indecisive? We understand that picking a projection screen is a big commitment, whether you're building a state of the art event or home theater projector screen, simple projection tv screen for your bedroom, or anything in-between!
Projector screen samples and impact screen samples run approximately 8.5x11-inches each. Large samples so we can help you narrow down your ideal screen material.
Sample Pack Options
Theater Screen Materials
- FlexiWhite (FW): An excellent material for all-around use, it's flexible and easy to fold for storage in-between uses (and readily stretches back out again to get rid of fold lines and wrinkles), making it a very versatile projection screen material! Easy to install over wood frames, it's a popular choice as a hanging projector screen. Its PVC construction makes it popular with the outdoor crowd as well!
- White Rear Film (WR): Very similar to our gray rear film, our white rear film is more opaque, which helps make the images more uniform when paired with brighter projectors. Slightly dimmer than gray rear film but more even in its light distribution, making it a great choice in dark environments.
- Gray Rear Film (GR): Translucent and slightly gray, it will give you the brightest image available in a rear projection material, which is great for environments with some ambient light. In dark environments, however, care must be taken to avoid hotspots. Avoid projectors that are too bright or that project in direct line-of-sight to the viewer.
Golf Impact Materials
- Standard Golf Impact Screens (IS): Perfect for beginners or first-timers – an inexpensive impact screen for golf. Budget-friendly projection screen for golf simulators. Use with real golf balls up to 250 MPH.
- Preferred Golf Impact Screen (PD): Best value for both home and commercial users looking for higher quality. Much smoother texture than Standard with tightly woven fibers for better HD picture. Use with real golf balls up to 250 MPH with an indoor golf simulator.
- Premium Golf Impact Screen (PM): The smoothest surface available on a full impact material. Made of three layers of heavy-duty, tight-knit impact resistant polyester. Quiets noise from the golf ball hitting the screen with a cushioned center layer. Recommended where image quality is the top concern.